- Jun 07, 2021
- EOE Digital
How social media is changing the face of marketing
once said that Social Media is the fastest growing industry in the world.
Although social media has had its drawbacks, it has proven to be equally
beneficial. You can keep in touch with high school friends, check on
long-distance family and professionally, grow your business.
Despite this, one thing I have picked up in the insurance industry is:
Financial advisors do not realize its potential. It always starts with a few posts a month and then it becomes more and more scarce due to the “lack of time” factor.
Why would my business be on social media?That is like asking what Obama's last name is!
Don’t believe us, believe the stats:
- According to Data Reportal, 25 million South Africans utilize social media.
- The number of users increased by 14% between 2020 and 2021.
- 3.78 billion people worldwide are social media users.
- Your clients, prospects and potential leads are on social media. Therefore, it’s the best manner to communicate with them and create awareness of your business.
Three ways social media has changed marketing
How are you choosing to communicate with your prospects?
- Social media is a hotbed of research
Not sure how this will benefit your business?
Use this to find out where there is a gap in the market such as what financial management aspects are your prospects struggling with most, or how do they want you to approach them?
Find out how your clients want financial advisors to better connect with them.
What we want you to take from this is that social media is not going anywhere and it's only going to get bigger. It's not a quick fix and it's not going to solve all your marketing problems, but it is an easy and inexpensive manner to get your business noticed.
Let us assist you with your social media needs!